<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12265053\x26blogName\x3dBar+Deportes\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://bardeportes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3des_ES\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://bardeportes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4431873451999003318', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Obviamente no cabe esperar mucho de ellos


(Visto en el especial Marca de Fórmula 1)

[¡¡Mil gracias Albert por el envío!!]

Etiquetas: , ,

« Home | Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »
| Siguiente »

Blogger Capitán (tan) Argento - 29/3/09 14:55 :

LO SACARON!!!!!!! LO SACARON!!!!!! jajajaja que niños!!!    


Blogger Vega - 29/3/09 15:43 :

Juas, y ahora ponen "Cuentan con motores Mercedes, lo que es una garantía."

No son chaqueteros ni nada...    


Blogger mmjiaxin - 26/1/16 02:49 :

the north face outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
tods outlet
tiffany jewelry
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
herve leger dresses
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
abercrombie and fitch
coach handbags outlet
oakley sunglasses canada
hermes outlet
burberry outlet sale
ray-ban sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
replica watches
mulberry handbags sale
mm    


Blogger Manage Website - 25/7/16 11:45 :

Video-games are action relax everyone's mind, with games such as Tiny Tanks or Tiny Planes and Tiny Planes Beta will be the attractive game people, in addition to games such as Run 3 unblocked or Run 4 unblocked or hacked unblocked games also very charismatic players. You try to play view, it is very attractive!    


Blogger America Plus - 24/8/16 15:40 :

lunch near me
food near me
italian restaurants near me
italian restaurants near me
places to eat near me
best restaurants near me
food near me
restaurants near me
food places near me
restaurants nearby
food near me
food near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
food places near me
mcdonalds near me
food near me
mcdonalds near me
mcdonalds near me
thai food near me
mexican food near me
sushi near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
thai food near me
sushi near me
thai food near me
   


»

Publicar un comentario en la entrada